Malaysia

Mirocat76
New Community Member
I already paid the air ticket, but my payment still pending
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Mirocat76, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

It sounds like we are waiting on the merchant to authorize your payment. An authorization is an agreement between you and a merchant for a purchase of an item for a specific amount of money. After you authorize a payment to a merchant, the payment transaction appears under ‘my recent activity’ in your account ‘Overview.’ The payment status is ‘Pending’ until the merchant captures or claims your payment. A capture is a request to process your authorized payment. A temporary hold, for the amount of your purchase, is placed on your PayPal account until the merchant is paid. A merchant can capture your payment at a later date if your item needs to be assembled or isn’t available. Some merchants will accept partial payments until you’ve paid the full amount. A capture is successful after it moves money from your PayPal account to the merchant’s PayPal account. After the merchant receives your authorized payment, your payment status is ‘Completed.’ If the person you sent money to doesn't claim the money within 30 days, the full amount will be returned to your PayPal account, credit card, or debit card and all holds are released. We’ll send you an email after the merchant is paid.

Note

• You’ll need to contact the merchant to cancel an authorization.
  • If you have a sending limit, it is lowered by the amount of your authorization.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.