Making Payments

REdotT-EStore
New Community Member

I have been a buisness member for just over 3 months my account is verified, bank verified, no open cases or disputes. However I am unable to make payments, there is several times the payment amount in my available balance. I am trying to pay my monthly service fees with eBay (to eBay directly not a 3rd party merchant). Additionally I have tried paying YouTube their monthly fees, which was rejected. I have spent close to 8 hours in the last week calling back and forth between eBay and PayPal each assuring me that there is no limitation on my account. After taking to a supervisor from PayPal yesterday I was insured that my problem was some type of glitch and I need to find another way to pay this one time and things would be back to normal after that. I was skeptical right away since I tried to make several payments to several different merchants through the week, but still I made my payment with my credit card and still am unable to make any purchases. Since I didn't want to wait on the phone for another hour to get the same answer I decided to try making a payment to YouTube and sure enough I get the same error. Hopefully someone can help..... Thank you for your time 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.