how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Sami578
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to claim my winnings on magic dice at first it said payment will be processed in 3 days. When I got to 3 days it said payment processed will receive within 15 days. Then 2 days later its saying payment under review. Its now been saying under review for 5 day. Has anyone else played this and tried to claim or received a pay out?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sami578 

Game's a scam. You can't tell by now its a scam?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

325lisa
Contributor
Contributor
Yes the site is fake I reported it to playstore have you not seen the email they use
Login to Me Too

Sami578
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been scammed by this game. Its says funds have been successfully transferred. Nothing shows up in PayPal accouny
Login to Me Too

lisaowens1
New Community Member
my cash out. Happy golden hen.I have 210.00 that hasn't arrived to my paypal acct. 400.00 still to cash out
Login to Me Too

Lifecome22
Contributor
Contributor
How long it take after say in successfully
Login to Me Too

ajikejosh
Contributor
Contributor
Gud day, pls receive money from the PayPal games however I can't find in my PayPal account plssssss someone pls assist don't wat to next
Login to Me Too

Queendeborah55
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t find any of my prize money won from games that I have played. My winnings are not appearing in my account. How do I find them? Value rage from 300 to 17700.00
Login to Me Too

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
You won't it's all a scam unfortunately
Login to Me Too

Jessica1484
Contributor
Contributor
I have a successful transaction from online game but i did not receive my payment on my paypal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.