MY refund from a website is not giving me the money

kaylem1
Contributor
Contributor

on the 26 of january 2021 i made a purchase and i refunded it but it only refunded with pay pal so i got pay pal made account and they sent me my  money but i didn't have access to it it went to available funds and then said i would get the money after 7 days of verification but since its an online payment when i went to update the tracking info i couldn't add the tracking order so i put it random numbers now it says i will get my money in one day so its been one day and  i have no money.. I just want my money Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 21.27.01.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kaylem1 

Well it sounds as if you were 'sent' a payment and not 'issued a refund' for whatever reason.

So Paypal saw you as a new seller and applied the new seller hold.

If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.