MY MONEY NOT RECEIVED INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT TILL DATE RS.417-00

Aakash-97
New Community Member

Res.Sir. 

with due regards i given order to Smytten.com wide order No-100169336,date 12-09-2019 and amout paid by me through "Paypal".

My Order cancelled and Smytten refund my money into yours Paypal account wide TRANSACTION ID :5R5687132V0314725  but Till date it not received into my Bank Account.Kindly refund my Amount into my Account immediately and Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Aakash-97,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Can I ask you if you see the payment as 'Refunded' in your account? In general, if the amount was refunded to you and you can see that the refund has been completed through the original transaction, the money will go back to the original funding source. If the payment was completed with a card, the funds will be reversed to the same credit or debit card. In this case, it usually takes 5-7 working days, but it may take up to 30 days for the money to show on your funding source. If the payment was originally funded from your PayPal balance, the amount will be returned to the balance and if your bank account was used, the money will be refunded to that bank.

If you do not see the payment as 'Refunded', you can file a claim for an Item Not Received

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.