MONEY STILL NOT TRANSFERRED TO MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT

MrsCel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello There, I Just want to ask why is it the paypal is not transferring the payment of my buyer to my account, since we already paid the additional rates (exchange rate) and I also send  them my smart padala receipt. they response to me that once they finish verifying the receipt, they will transfer the complete payment to my savings account, its already a week but still no response, and they still not transferring my money to my account. how can i get my money? is there any way to receive it? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrsCel wrote:

Hello There, I Just want to ask why is it the paypal is not transferring the payment of my buyer to my account, since we already paid the additional rates (exchange rate) and I also send  them my smart padala receipt. they response to me that once they finish verifying the receipt, they will transfer the complete payment to my savings account, its already a week but still no response, and they still not transferring my money to my account. how can i get my money? is there any way to receive it? Thanks

PayPal does not put payments from a buyer directly into your bank account. It always goes into your PayPal balance and you can withdraw it to your bank at your own convenience. I think this "buyer" is scammed you. So the buyer told you to send them a payment through Smart Padala and asked for the receipt for verification (so they can go get the money) in order for their payment to be sent or "released" to your bank by PayPal? That is a scam. 

When a buyer really sends a PayPal payment, there should be a transaction in your PayPal account activity for that amount. If the payment is subject to the 21 day hold by PayPal, the funds will be in a pending balance in your PayPal account. If you see no funds or activity at all, that means the buyer did not pay and you sent some money through another payment processor to God knows who which PayPal won't ask you to do because that doesn't make sense and the "buyer" is gone and you will not have been paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MichaelHF
Contributor
Contributor

If that's what they say you should check with them

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrsCel wrote:

PayPal does not put payments from a buyer directly into your bank account. It always goes into your PayPal balance and you can withdraw it to your bank at your own convenience. I think this "buyer" is scammed you. So the buyer told you to send them a payment through Smart Padala and asked for the receipt for verification (so they can go get the money) in order for their payment to be sent or "released" to your bank by PayPal? That is a scam. 

When a buyer really sends a PayPal payment, there should be a transaction in your PayPal account activity for that amount. If the payment is subject to the 21 day hold by PayPal, the funds will be in a pending balance in your PayPal account. If you see no funds or activity at all, that means the buyer did not pay and you sent some money through another payment processor to God knows who which PayPal won't ask you to do because that doesn't make sense and the "buyer" is gone and you will not have been paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MrsCel
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, you're all correct. But on the day we started the transaction, i don't have paypal account yet., how can they transfer the payment to me,? Now i have my paypal account.thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.