MONEY SENT BUT PERSON CAN'T FIND WHERE IT WENT

sayjan
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent emails and looked everywhere I sent money to a phone number as it said I could use # she received a notice money was sent but she does not know where it went.  There is nothing saying she has accepted the money (which she hasn't) but it came out of my bank account.  I want to resend her the money (it is a friend transfer).  What do I do.  This site is very frustrating trying to figure out what to do

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sayjan wrote:

I have sent emails and looked everywhere I sent money to a phone number as it said I could use # she received a notice money was sent but she does not know where it went.  There is nothing saying she has accepted the money (which she hasn't) but it came out of my bank account.  I want to resend her the money (it is a friend transfer).  What do I do.  This site is very frustrating trying to figure out what to do

give friend the transaction ID number from your transaction details so they can call customer service and query it.

is friend's phone number successfully confirmed on her account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.