MISSING PAYMENTS

shabagroup
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

Could anyone , please help me.  Payments made by E bay customers are going to an account, which do not even exist. I am trying to contact PayPal, but only getting robotic answers by virtual assistant rather someone (human being) helping me. This is going from weeks.  How can I retrieve my money. I am a seller, it totally hurts me when I am sending out items, but not getting payments. Can PayPal help center could make a simple effort to contact me to fix this issue!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @shabagroup

Thank you for raising your concern through our community forum.

First of, we want to identify which email address are the payments being forwarded to?

If the eBay email address does not match with the email address used on your PayPal, payments sent will absolutely not reflect on the account and will be under "unclaimed" status. As soon as you add the information to your account and once the email is verified, the money will show up in your balance.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, Thank you for contacting Paypal. In addition to what has been advised we're sending you these easy steps on how to confirm your email address : Go to SettingsIcon Settings. Click the email address under "Email". Click Confirm this email address. We’ll send an email to that address. Open the email, and click the link to confirm your address. You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password. After confirming your email address the money will go directly to your PayPal account balance. Money in your PayPal account balance can be withdrawn to your bank account, used for online purchases or sent to friends or family. Your Activity page is a record of the payments you’ve sent or received. Is there a timeframe to get my money? Payments made from a PayPal balance, credit card or by instant transfer are immediately credited to your PayPal balance. Sometimes you may need to first accept a payment before it shows up in your PayPal account (for example, if it's sent in a currency for which you do not have an open balance on your account). Certain currencies can only be received by converting the money into another currency that PayPal allows you to hold. If you do need to 'accept' a payment before it can reach your balance, you have 30 days to do that before it's returned to the sender. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.