MAKE A PAYMENT AND THE MONEY GO TO OTHER PAYPAL ACCOUNT

GEORGIA52
Contributor
Contributor

I make a payment to an invoice which was printing a paypal account and the money was going to another account.So i open a problem to paypal but they told me that the money yes was going to other account but they can not help me or send me the money back...As it is very clearly that the money was going to other account why paypal can help me???????????????????????????

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GEORGIA52 

Sorry not sure what you are talking about, you sent money to a bank account? card account? paypal account? wrong email address? whats next to the transaction in your paypal account? have you opened a dispute?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GEORGIA52
Contributor
Contributor

Dear sir on 9/7/2019 I make a payment of 192,21 euro to ajsparts as you can see in my account The account of my supplier who sends the invoice is -------- The number of transfer is 9F177694A31585903 But has never get the payment I ask you to inform in which account the money was transfer and one stuff of you Name jack send an e-mail that the money was Transfer to other account ------- Which is wrong account As you can see in my payment I explain 10 times and nobody can understand and help something which is very clear the account of payment in the invoice of my supplier as you can clearly was -------- (mabe a hacker change the mail and the money was going to wrong ----------) in which person belong this account----------it is a thief. Why you can understand this is wrong account my supplier has never receive the money….. Why in my account is printing that the money was going to ---------- and you said that the money was going to other account --------in which belong this account ?is in your property or in any of your staff make this change? Why you do not help me?? Are you a robot or people i think paypal has only robot i have spend a lot of time...could you check in which account was going the money with code of trasfer 9F177694A31585903??

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

we cannot look into your account?

but if your vendor did not receive the payment you sent,could it be you do not have his correct PAYPAL email address?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.