Lost money

papuks3
Contributor
Contributor
How can I get back my money? I send it to the wrong person. I don’t know what to do.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @papuks3,

I'm sorry to hear that you have sent a payment to the wrong person. Is the payment marked unclaimed? Is there a cancel option? If the email address to which you sent the payment does not have an account associated with it, you may have a cancel option. If you do not, I would suggest reaching out to that email address to request refund of the payment.

If the payment was for Goods and Services, you will have the option to open a dispute for Item Not Received in the Resolution Center if the payment recipient does not cooperate. If the payment was a Friends and Family payment, the only avenue for reimbursement is to communicate with the recipient of the payment.

I hope this is resolved smoothly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.