Lost money

SteelRepublic
Contributor
Contributor
Over the past few months, about every 3 weeks paypal sends me a notification saying that i spent exactly $13.77 to the ITunes and App Store when i haven’t done that. I’ve lost about $30 from this and i have no idea what’s going on and i don’t want to lose anymore. I didnt give anyone my password or anything. I was just wondering what i should do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@SteelRepublic wrote:
Over the past few months, about every 3 weeks paypal sends me a notification saying that i spent exactly $13.77 to the ITunes and App Store when i haven’t done that. I’ve lost about $30 from this and i have no idea what’s going on and i don’t want to lose anymore. I didnt give anyone my password or anything. I was just wondering what i should do?

Hi @SteelRepublic,

Please click here to access the pre-approved payments section. This will show a list of merchants, such as Apple, who maintain the authorization to automatically bill from your account.

Once the agreement is cancelled, no further automatic charge can be made. I would also recommend removing your PayPal account from iTunes' side to complete the process.

I am also aware that Apple can offer a 14-day cancellation period for most purchases, however there are some exclusions. If entitled, head over and request a refund. I cannot provide the direct link for you here, however Google will assist with that.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@SteelRepublic wrote:

Hi @SteelRepublic,

Please click here to access the pre-approved payments section. This will show a list of merchants, such as Apple, who maintain the authorization to automatically bill from your account.

Once the agreement is cancelled, no further automatic charge can be made. I would also recommend removing your PayPal account from iTunes' side to complete the process.

I am also aware that Apple can offer a 14-day cancellation period for most purchases, however there are some exclusions. If entitled, head over and request a refund. I cannot provide the direct link for you here, however Google will assist with that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.