Lost money between accounts

navig80
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have two accounts. The first (call it 'A') I use for buying on trusted sites. It has debit card attached. The second (call it 'B') is an empty account that I use for purchase on not really trusted sites (e.g.: chinese webshops). For this I used to send money from 'A' to 'B' so it will have the funds for buying.

I haven't used the 'B' account for several month. Today I sent 20€ from 'A' to 'B' as "Send same amount again" from my mobile app. The transfer is completed, the money was taken from my bank account, and on the 'B' account's registered emai address, I recieved the "You've got money" email with TransactionID, amout etc.

But later on my desktop PC when I clicked on the "Get the details" link, and tried to log in with account 'B', it said my credentials are not valid, however the Chrome filled the fields autmatically. I tried the recovery service ("Problem with login?") but by giving my account 'B's email address it said "Account not exists." I thought it's a mistake and I can prove it, if I try to re-register with the same email address. The problem is I could register! ButI can't confirm it, since the confirmation email never arrived although I ask for it several times. And now my account 'B' is again unavailable.

So where is my money? And how can I get it back?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.