London Uk

Jsm23
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone, I am having some trouble here with my PayPal credit account and Iw as wondering if anyone could help me with my inquiry since I have phoned PayPal and I haven’t seen any improvements whatsoever. I have a PayPal credit with funds on it I have used twice and it worked, after that it doesn’t let me to purchase anything whatsover and it’s just automatically takes me to type in another method of payments and write my own personal bank details; I have tried many other online stores within the uk that they accept PayPal but nothing. I have contacted PayPal stating this issue and they told me that within 72 hours it should work but it’s been a week and yet I can’t purchase anything and I have funding in it; they have also mentioned that I should shop within the uk and all I have done is tried to shop within the uk and nothing. Does anyone know why is this happening and how I could solve it please.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.