Linking my PayPal account to my iPhone paying method stuck into a infinite processing loop.

LittleMartin
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any solution?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @LittleMartin!

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry that the community wasn't able to help. Most merchants like iTunes that link PayPal so payments are instant require a a credit or debit card on PayPal. The most common reason that the link fails is if there isn't a card active. The second possibility is if the accounts were previously linked, but an unauthorized claim was opened on a transaction. In that case, iTunes will block that specific PayPal account from being linked to their system, but it will usually give you an error asking to link a different payment method. 

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

LittleMartin
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the answer, But it didn't help. My card is active, authorized, and it doesn't give me any error messege. My card wasn't linked to any other paypal or iTunes realted thing since the whole account is relatively new. Sadly, I couldn't solve it since then.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.