Linked bank account option not showing when checking out

Anthony55
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to order an item on the internet, it doesn't allow me to use my bank account and only asks me to add a credit card to my PayPal account. It did the same thing before but the last time, the probleme solved itself but this time it persists.  Can someone help me?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Andre

Hi, it could be that the payment you are submitting requires a specific funding instrument but I recommend to check with the PayPal Customer Service as they can clear this inquiry on the user side: Contact Us

Login to Me Too

kkacz
New Community Member

i have currently been on hold with two phone calls for a total of 86 minutes and counting, ON HOLD, trying to hear an answer for the exact same question. They say there are no issues with my bank and everything is confirmed yet no one has gotten back to me with an answer or to check in, its been almost 90 mins, RIDICULOUS

Login to Me Too

Anthony55
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know how but someday it worked so maybe it is just a temporary bug and it will resolve by itself. For me it lasted maybe a week before it finally worked donne patient and if it really doesn't work I don't know what to say man
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.