UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

skntin
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve checked mine and I don’t have any subscriptions. It’s also happening to me for the same amount and has been deducted four times over the last 6monts and I’m still waiting for PayPal to reply.
Login to Me Too

Sheil1211
Contributor
Contributor
It’s got to be a scam. I have limited my Association with PayPal, I’ve just decided I lost the money is gone and that’s it. PayPal was no help to me, so why should I even deal with them ?
Login to Me Too

sunday_99
New Community Member
Call your bank that you have your paypal account set to and see if they can cancel that transaction 🤞🏼
Login to Me Too

Nikki9880
New Community Member
I think It is from an app that was called My diabetes app. It is now Klinio. You may have signed up for a subscription to it. I forgot that I signed up and was just charged again so I went and canceled the subscription.
Login to Me Too

Sheil1211
Contributor
Contributor
This company has been taking $33.00 a month from my pay pal account. I didn’t sign up with them and have not received anything from them. Their web site is in Lithuanian I want to unsubscribe from this but I don’t understand Lithuanian. I tried to call PayPal and I cannot get anyone on the phone they want me to type to a virtual computer and then a real person didn’t understand a damn thing I was saying meantime they’re taking $33 away from me every month I’m a senior on a limited budget. Anybody got any suggestions what do I do now. I’m not gonna be using PayPal anymore obviously they don’t help you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sheil1211 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MON211
Contributor
Contributor

I also had an authorised charge from my Paypal account - I have absolutely no idea what these goods are and the resolution centre have said that the payment was authorised. I am wondering should I cancel my Paypal account as I don't want anymore unauthorised money being taken from my account.

Any advice?

Login to Me Too

ehaynie
New Community Member

Yes, 

I was charged today 66.00 and I didn't request this at all. Can this be fixed please?

Login to Me Too

Sgerv
Contributor
Contributor
I ran into this fraudulent company as well just by downloading the app and then looking in and going now I don’t want it deleting the app and now I see that I’ve been charged $66 American so 80 something for an app in a service I don’t even receive and I didn’t even except. I went to the website evidently I did not complete not complete in capital letters the agreement!
Login to Me Too

Daxial
Contributor
Contributor

This company is out of Lithuania. They ship their junk from a warehouse in San Bernardino. They run multiple scams from colon cleansers to diet products. They will not respond to you other than to string you along. I have had to dispute a charge with my bank which has finally, 80 days later, been resolved. Don't buy stuff off Facebook.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.