Kent

JackBennett7
New Community Member

I think I have been scammed from selling an iPhone, the buyer wanted me to whatsapp him and for him to buy through friends and family, which I was thought okay if I was selling it was just the buyer that could be scammed, anyway he bought the phone through PayPal apparently and sent me and email from ‘PayPal service’ and I needed to ship the item for them to release my money, so I shipped the same day and sent the tracking number to the email the first email provided which ended in ‘consultant.com’ How do I contact anyone to actually confirm this is a scam? I’ve seen people on here saying the buyer wanted it sent to Nigeria ect.. but he wanted it to Scotland and he provided a valid post code and house number all the normal stuff. But he seems to not be answering now and knew an awful lot about PayPal when I got stuck or didn’t know what to do he would reply instantly with how to do it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.