Keisdon - Pumpkin scam

Brendan1023
New Community Member
I’ve also been scammed with regards this company but PayPal are doing nothing to resolve . They expect you to return back to a Chinese address which you can’t post anything back to. Only then will they refund: so PayPal have denied my claim - How about PayPal sort this out once and for all. This company is making fraudulent Misrepresentation . Surely they should be pursuing this with so many people out of pocket !
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brendan1023 

Or avoid these as you chose your seller not paypal.

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.