JustFab Ltd SCAM

AlexanderPronin
Contributor
Contributor
This is a daring company that buys positive reviews on Trustpilot and steals money with a Paypal! JustFab UK are the company that scammed me €39.95 a month without telling me or me agreeing to any useless rip off subsciption. The company has a huge number of deceived users! I will say it again: the company has thousands of deceived users and I am not alone in the trap! you can see it in the "1 star" reviews. This scammer uses Paypal to steal money with the help of paid subscription. You can't understand that clearly. The number they have doesn't work and just goes in to loop. They do not respond to private messages, however, they willingly answered me under my review on "Trustpilot" that they supposedly decided to help me and the VIP subscription was easy to see. (of course it is not. they just lure with prices) Cancelling is a nightmare. There are a lot of hidden rules. Don’t get sucked in! Best regards. Alexander Pronin
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AlexanderPronin 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.