Jade

Jw113
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone tell me how to send back a tvbuddy and get a refund. Strong current enterprises are the company anyone know their address or how likely I am to get a refund please.?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Rich

Hello @Jw113,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for information about refunds. That is certainly a situation that can occur from time to time. Generally, you can request the opportunity to send the item back for a refund with the merchant. However, I would recommend that you do this through PayPal's dispute process for added security. You can file a dispute by reviewing the transaction details and selecting the "report a problem," option. You can then select the nature of the dispute and communicate with the merchant through the Resolution Center to resolve the issue. If the merchant asks you to send the item back, please ensure that they give you the return address through the Resolution Center, not through an external email. That way, the information will be on file for PayPal to review. You would also want to use online tracking for PayPal's reference, as this would confirm that the item reached the merchant. If the merchant is not cooperative, you can escalate your dispute to a claim within 20 days. 

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to respond here. It would also be helpful if you can provide what country your PayPal account is registered in, that way I can link you to helpful articles and return shipping programs that might be available. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

New Community Member
Never received an order that was place on July 12th. Would love to be pointed in the right direction as to the proper way to get my refund Thank you,
Login to Me Too

New Community Member
I'm located in the United States.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.