Itunes has refused my paypal account as a valid payment method, help please.

dayone
New Community Member

I joined Paypal in early 2019 to make in-app purchases easier. I was tired of having to go to the store and buy Itunes cards every time I wanted to buy something. I dont have, or want a credit card, so I linked my Paypal card to my bank account and used my debit card instead. Everything was going perfect for a couple months, no problems whatsoever...then one day I noticed a suspicious transaction. I reported that transaction to Apple, it was resolved immediately, and it turned out to be nothing. Ever since that day, Apple has refused my Paypal account saying that its an ‘invalid payment method’ and I’ve had to go back to buying Itunes cards if I want to buy something on my Ipad.  Oddly enough, I can still use my PayPal account on my Android tablet though. 

So my question to you PayPal community, is do you have any idea whats going on? Since I reported a suspicious transaction, has my account been ‘flagged’ or something? Do I need to verify something somewhere? Any ideas on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for reading this, have yourself a great rest of the day. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.