Issues with receiving money EBAY

MarkAl87
Contributor
Contributor

I am selling an item on ebay. And the guy literally paid 4 times , and Ebay & Paypal still says no payment occurred !!

Look at this pictures to see t<removed> <removed>hat there is something wrong with paypal and ebay ! How do i refoudn credits which i dont have ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Megan

Hello, @MarkAl87.

It sounds like this could be an unclaimed payment or a decline by PayPal or eBay. Did you ever receive confirmation emails from PayPal of the payments, or did you never see the payments in your account. I also may be best to contact eBay support as well. Thanks!

Kindly,

If you find this response or any other post helpful, you can make our Community better by giving Kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MarkAl87
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your answer. No i received not any emails from paypal. I contacted the support center and they confirmed me that there was made an attemp of 4 payments to my account and they were all rejected. But it has been 5 days now and the buyer still didnt receive any of his money back.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MarkAl87 

You need to read this policy as you are in 1 of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.