Issue

waleed111
New Community Member

I purchased using my PayPal account. The transaction does not appear in my account but my bank informed me that the money is blocked and I can't use them. What do I do in this case. In addition to that, I linked my credit card to my PayPal account. thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello waleed111,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue. I'm sorry to hear that your financial institution is preventing you from completing a payment. That is understandably frustrating.

From what you have shared, it sounds like this payment may have been completed as a guest transaction. If that is the case, the payment would not appear in your PayPal account because the card information was added upon checkout to make the payment.

Does that sound like what happened? If the guest transaction was denied, you can try to make the payment again using a different payment method. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.