Issue with friends and family transaction

Oanaiordache
New Community Member
So I have sent my brother some money for my mums birthday through friends and family. He never used pay pal before and only opened the account them for this transaction. He didn’t get the chance to verify his email address as everytime he wants to log in it says sorry we cant help u he changed the password a couple of times still the same issue!! From my side transaction shows as completed. He is based in romania and they dont have a customer service contact number!! Ridiculous! I am based in uk and been in touch with pay pal numerous times but they say they cant do anything from my side as the payment has already left my account and my brother needs to call up to authorise them to refund me or withdraw the money. He never received a penny nor he can log in or get in touch with them. He got through to pay pal ul who cant help him as the account is made in romania!! I find it very very frustrating as I have lost £150 in the air! He doesn’t have it and it has left my bank already and pay pal cant do anything about it! If anyone can advice me how to resolve this I would be very grateful. Thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.