Issue with a payment

ItzGoomig
Contributor
Contributor

On the date, October 5th, 2018. I ordered a year worth of VPS Service from a company labeled as, HEBERGEMENT OVH INC, on the invoice. After reaching my storage limit on the service and trying to upgrade and receiving poor service, I decided that I wanted off of their services and get the remaining credit, of the year that hasn't been used. I was later informed, which I wasn't informed of this of purchase of the service, that I would not be able to get my money back VIA. PayPal, after 90 days and that I would have to contact PayPal themselves to get my money back. But the whole point is, I bought the service with a credit/debit card and not with PayPal, but their invoice is showing that I bought it with PayPal, how would I go about finding the right information to get my credit. I have checked all possible Bank Accounts and PayPal Accounts that this would have been purchased on. Below is an image of the invoice with all of the private information colored out.

image.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.