Is it possible to get a HUMAN at PayPal to respond to a question?

Jabberwockey
Contributor
Contributor

Honest to God,  I have ONE question.  I want to know why,  when I have money paid to me on PayPal and I get a bill from some people,  like Netflix,  it comes from there.  If I don't,  they take it from my bank account.  But when I made an eBay purchase and wanted the damn money to come from PayPal funds,  they took it out of my bank account instead,  which I did NOT want.  

I try to get an email to PayPal and they just send me crappy auto generated responses that don't answer the question!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jabberwockey 

Lose the bad language and you may get help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jabberwockey
Contributor
Contributor

I apologize, I really do.  I tried for days to get an answer to what should be a very simple question when I posted this and was beyond frustrated.  Four times I PayPal sent the same automated response, though I told them it didn't answer the question. Frankly, I didn't expect anyone would even respond to this.  

I'd edit if I could, but it's too late. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jabberwockey 

Firstly have you done this? >>>

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your prefered way to pay and put a dot in one of the options listed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.