Is Venmo balance able to be transferred to PayPal balance

Loriej24
New Community Member

Why does my Venmo balance not show up on my paypal balance? How can I get it to?

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

xxvincexx
Contributor
Contributor
That’s no solution what if we don’t have a current bank account? Duh you’d be able to transfer to bank then to other app the question isn’t how to transfer somewhere else first then to PayPal # not solved 😡
Login to Me Too

SeanBremer05
New Community Member
That’s exactly my issue. Not I have over $100 dollars that I can’t use
Login to Me Too

fendyyysoff
Contributor
Contributor

Malaysia 

Login to Me Too

Sarahrene77
So.... no you actually can't transfer money from Venmo to PayPal directly. You can send money to and from your bank account.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525U
Contributor
Contributor
Classic. What a spin. It's like saying, sure you can transfer funds, just request a check from 1 bank and then walk to the other bank and deposit a check.
Login to Me Too

Jdubya31
New Community Member

salty635
Contributor
Contributor

The best way is using your Venmo debit to withdraw funds then adding money at a store location. I use CVS..the problem is they make money on withdraw from and to Pay Pal account when you make the transfer....it's all about fee's they generate from doing so. Big $$$ for them...and a fairly cheap way of getting funds from Venmo to Pay Pal..it is a service they provide. It would be better to integrate the two entities...but hey it's their service.

Login to Me Too

Simplex1

This is not a solution, and this is not solved:   By marking this solved you are ignoring the problem.   Paypal owns both of these platforms, and you should be able to move money back and forth seamlessly, and in fact link accounts.

Other items that are NOT solutions:

1) Buy bitcoin from Venmo, then liquidate that bitcoin into your paypal account

2) Give money to a friend from Venmo, have them take the money out, and send it to your paypal account

3) Buy shares of google from Venmo, then wait for the stock price to be high enough to cover the commissions and sell to your paypal account

4) Buy some cool clothes on venmo, wait forty years till they are 'vintage' sell them on ebay which is linked to your paypal account.

I'm sympathetic that these were two separate companies, and integrating them may take time and complexities.  Having said that, you should mark this as not solved so you will update this feature in the future.

Login to Me Too

fendyyysoff
Contributor
Contributor

Bank negara malaysia 

Login to Me Too

3dimodels
Contributor
Contributor
Most idiotic system. Anywhere else I'm able to transfer money from one place to another. Considering both platforms are owned by the same entity should make this a no-brainer. Total ineptitude.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.