Is Paypal having issues again?

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Received payment 15 minutes ago. Got an email, got a received amount on activity page but nothing on balance. It is not a refund or anything just a received payment that should be on PayPal balance. Just hit 30 minutes. Still now money on balance although shows as received.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

goodoldmemories
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!

1. Had 0 balance in both USD / EUR balances

2. Sold item on eBay for let's say 200 USD

3. Received e-mail with confirmed sale and funds received

4. Logged into Paypal (yes, the correct account linked to the sale)

5. Confirmed the Payment Received was listed there as well of the same 200 USD sale

6. However, both USD and EUR balance still say 0.

7. Da hell?

Been using Paypal/eBay for years and pretty sure I'm not missing anything super obvious, I've checked, double and triple checked. First time this happened to me, but I've been reading up and they're saying it's a bug? Well I hope to be able to get in contact tomorrow with a person on the phone.

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Never happened to either. Had different issues with PayPal before but never issue with received money not on balance for over an hour now. I already bombarded their chat and Twitter but doubt anything will be resolved until tomorrow. Glad I am not alone in this. I am not even trying to send something or buy anything until it is resolved so I do not get useless questions from kernowlass if it has gone back to my card or have I purchased stuff after or have I had minus on account before, to which my answer is NO.
Login to Me Too

goodoldmemories
Contributor
Contributor

After waking up this morning my issue seems resolved, hope its also resolved for you! Good luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.