Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Glenadamson 

If the seller asked you to close the case and you did then of course they will now ignore you, no need now to refund you as you can't open another case for the same transaction.

If you had to close a case to get a refund then it would be pointless having a dispute process at all.
NEVER close until you have a refund, if he refunds you then that would close the dispute automatically.
Of course the seller can refund with an open dispute, that is how its done to resolve the issue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Glenadamson 

If the seller asked you to close the case and you did then of course they will now ignore you, no need now to refund you as you can't open another case for the same transaction.

If you had to close a case to get a refund then it would be pointless having a dispute process at all.
NEVER close until you have a refund, if he refunds you then that would close the dispute automatically.
Of course the seller can refund with an open dispute, that is how its done to resolve the issue.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.