Invoices and payment

Westwood5
Contributor
Contributor

I've sent an invoice because I thought it would be quick and easy - PayPal info say you get your money within minutes! The buyer says he's paid but nothing is showing in my PayPal account. When does the money actually come to me? And how? Is it to my PayPal account or directly into my bank account? Am I missing something? How do I know it's ok to send the goods out? Sorry so many questions

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Westwood5,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet received the payment you're expecting from an invoice. A payment to an invoice should be received right away and the funds would be directed to your PayPal account. Is there a transaction showing for the payment and the funds are just currently held for delayed funds availability, or if there no payment at all?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Westwood5
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, new invoice had to be sent, so that part is now sorted. However, looked like invoice all paid, so I sent the goods for my son. Now it won’t let him transfer funds from his PayPal account back to his bank! I will get him to contact customer services via chat, which is what he did last time and they helped sort it.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Westwood5

Sounds good. We can see what options we have to help out. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.