Instant payments becoming Echecks with Wells Fargo

stastacken01
Contributor
Contributor

Last three transaction from Wells Fargo customer have been held by Paypal. Customer and I have done everything Paypal instructed. Paypal is saying customer paid via Echeck. No they did not, it was Instant payment option. Customer had pending transaction on the account they are using to pay and Wells Fargo turned into and Echeck. Nope. I was on phone with bank/Wells Fargo.  Paypal says Wells Fargo is processing as an Echeck. Nope. All funds were released to Paypal and had cleared account within minutes. Customer was sitting in front of me during last transaction. Dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's. PAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REP HUNG UP WHEN SHE WAS TOLD ALL OF THIS AND ASKED TO EXPLAIN. Used call back option and if you do not answer before second ring, well you are **bleep**. They hang up after second and before third ring.

ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM? REQUEST THEY INVESTIGATE TO SEE IF IT IS A NEW PROBLEM. NO ANSWER FROM PAYPAL

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

stastacken01
Contributor
Contributor

opted to take survey. When the question about recommending Paypal was scored a 2, I was unfortunately disqualified due to a mismatch of information.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.