Installment plan payment on Wix site

pg81
Contributor
Contributor

I am struggling to set up an installment payment option on products for my wix site.  Some posts say that it is possible, but when I follow the 'step-by-step' instructions there seems to be steps missing on the current version of the paypal site.  I am able to see where I could track installment payments, but can't find any way of setting them up.

Is it even possible at the moment or has this feature been revoked?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @pg81,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I request to follow the below steps to create PayPal hosted Installment plan html button code via your PayPal Business account and add it to your website.

Login PayPal.com >> click on "All tools" >> Integrate PayPal >> PayPal buttons >> select button type >> fill required details >> copy and paste the HTML button code in your third party platform website.

(Or)

Login PayPal.com >> go to direct link "https://www.paypal.com/buttons/" >> follow the above steps.

Screenshot_20200624-165027.jpg

Please refer the guide link.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,
Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

pg81
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply @MTS_Chiranjeevi I've had a look and it seems like I only have 4 options in the button type field? Is this because I am in New Zealand perhaps?  I have a business account with PayPal?

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.