Incomplete account history

The_Hat
New Community Member

I have had a Paypal account for a number of years, but the account routinely lists only the two most recent online transactions. I also subscribe to WWE Network through my Paypal account, but there is no record of it in the account itself. It seems to me the proper maintenance of all activity would be paramount in important matters such as these. Why are all transactions not listed? It seems like a pretty stupid thing. How do I access my FULL account history?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @The_Hat,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry you've been running into some issues with your recent account history. You can view your full account history under the Activity tab in your account. 

Also, here's a Help Center article that provides a walk-through on how to download your full account history: How do I download my transaction history or activity?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.