Inability to make payments

madaki
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account is verified but i have been unable to make payments for the 4th straight item now, 3 of which are items i won at the auction. I have contacted PayPal customer care severely i was told their system blocked the payment in my interest. The merchants all accept PayPal a means of payment. Intact, in finding an alternative around this problem i asked for an invoice from the seller as I was advised to but the seller declined n insisted on PayPal payment only as the only acceptable means. I have a card linked to my PayPal account n i have been told by PayPal that my account has no issues. WHAT SHOULD DO? I HAVE CONTACTED PAYPAL SEVERALLY ON THE PHONE n Email n all i get is the same assurances- "ur acct has no issues n we don't see a reason why ur transaction shouldn't go through!" Kindly advise me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Drew

Hi @madaki

Sorry if being unable to make a payment has caused frustration. 😞 

The first thing you want to try is to confirm your card. Here is how you confirm your card

If this doesn't work, I'd recommend checking with the merchant to see if they have any country filter turned on. It could be possible that they only ship items locally and this is why you're not able to make the payment. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.