Iherb Payment

Sabrinawilfred
New Community Member

Not sure why but since last night ive been trying to pay for the items in IHERB but can't seem to do it. When I choose the payment method its takes me to PayPal, I choose the card and when I try to pay it just takes me to the same page in IHERB to choose the payment method, not quiet sure why, neither does IHERB

Ive tried few cards now, nothing works, never faced an issue like this before with iherb, transaction is usually very smooth. 

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Rawr12
Contributor
Contributor
Weird this is still happening and they are not fixing it.. It's like they don't want to make money or something
Login to Me Too

Erin100
Contributor
Contributor
Same. Never had this problem with any other merchant. They are losing money. Going to buy somewhere else.
Login to Me Too

Puritat15

Does anybody know if its ok that when choosing Paypal with iHerb redirect me to paypal page but after log in, they ask me again to fill my credit card info. Why? If my c.card has not expired, it seems suspicious from iHerb. Before as far as I remember, when u paypal, u just have to enter ur username and password and then another click and that’s done. Please help.

Login to Me Too

sorayaphoebe

It's September, 2021 and I'm also having the same issue!!  It seems like it hasn't been recified by either iherb/paypal for over a year now.  Very frustrating!!!

Login to Me Too

simslo
I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.