Iherb Payment

Sabrinawilfred
New Community Member

Not sure why but since last night ive been trying to pay for the items in IHERB but can't seem to do it. When I choose the payment method its takes me to PayPal, I choose the card and when I try to pay it just takes me to the same page in IHERB to choose the payment method, not quiet sure why, neither does IHERB

Ive tried few cards now, nothing works, never faced an issue like this before with iherb, transaction is usually very smooth. 

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Sabrinawilfred,

Thanks for reaching out! These kind of loops are normally the result of some kind of browser-related issues. I would recommend clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies or trying another browser. That normally does the trick. 

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mmaskovic
New Community Member

Hi!

I have the same problem as @Sabrinawilfred. Contacted iHerb, tried clearing browsing history, cache, cookies, tried ordering on another browser, another device also. But the problem remains. Is there anything else I could do?

Thank you

Kind regards

Marina

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mmaskovic,

I'm sorry to hear that you're also running into problems in this merchant's checkout. Having taken the steps that Jon suggested, the next option would be to contact customer service so a representative can look at the payment attempts and try to isolate what's going wrong. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for contact options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Andananinda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I'm currently facing the same problem to checkout with Paypal in iHerb. It's always going back to home screen when I choose continue with Paypal. I am in Indonesia and I was doing the transaction in other merchant and Paypal work perfectly. Do you have any solve for this matter? Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Miriamighanian
New Community Member
I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

riadsouissi
New Community Member
Same problem here. Tried different browsers, used iherb mobile app, etc, nothing helps.
Login to Me Too

picieper
New Community Member
I have the same problem! Please solve the issue.
Login to Me Too

Sacreus
New Community Member

I have same problem for months... Usually after 30-50 attempts I manage to pay 😞

Login to Me Too

bobotski
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.