If the payment alrdy complicated what can i do to ask refund back for the payment

IrisChyn
Contributor
Contributor

Malaysia

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @IrisChyn,

Thank you for your post!

If there's a reason to cancel a transaction, you can reach out to the seller's email address or any contact information in the transaction details for the payment. The seller is under no obligation to refund unless there is a dispute that is decided in your favor. A dispute may be opened if the item is not received or if the item is received but was not as it was...

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

IrisChyn
Contributor
Contributor
I already get the refund back from the company that i make payment. And the money was use in thw balance PayPal app was replace but why the credit that transfer from the debit card still don't have? I get back the refund from 24/5 now already 29/5
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @IrisChyn,

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding the time frame for a refund. The refund is right away, but it can take up to 30 days for a credit card issuer to update their records to reflect the credit. Please see more in this article.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.