IPN Not working with WooCommerce

DevAtra
Contributor
Contributor

I'm using WooCommerce version 3.3.5 and I'm trying to get the IPN to work so that my orders get updated.

I added https://powertrainexpo.com/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Paypal  as my notification URL in PayPal.

I'm currently getting a 500 error "PayPal IPN Request Failure" when the order is processed. 

What are we doing wrong or what do I have to do to fix this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_PeterF

Hi @DevAtra,

For technical assistance, we'll have to ask you to submit your inquiry on our Merchant Technical Support website directly. Our Merchant Technical Support team would be able to better assist you with integration on your PayPal account, your website or any other technical inquiries you might have.

If this is your first time contacting our Merchant Technical Support team, we recommend that you sign up for a Technical Support account before submitting your inquiry. With this account, you can easily keep track of the progress and past records of all your inquiries under "Support History."

Here's how to create an account on our Merchant Technical Support website:

1.Go to www.paypal.com/mts.
2.Click Login near the top right corner of the page.
3.Click Create a New Account on the right of the page.
4.Enter the required information and click Create Account. You can use any valid email address for this account.

After your account is created, here's how to submit your inquiry:

1.Log in to your account at www.paypal.com/mts.
2.Click Contact Support at the bottom of the page.
3.Fill out the required information and click Continue… to submit your inquiry.

After your ticket is submitted, our support team will contact you through email in 2-3 business days.

Regards,

Peter

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.