I would like to ask about help.

mikegooglier
Contributor
Contributor

Dear community,
I have a non-standard problem.

I bought an item on a sales server. The seller did not write any e-mail, did not write any shipping number, the server did not communicate with me and the seller did not. He didn't even accept the money I sent him.

I thought it didn't work and the sale was broken. I asked ebay for a refund. The money was returned to me.
Now, a few days later, the seller has entered a tracking number and I'm checking to see if the item has arrived. If it turns out that she arrived, then the other side of the seller has no money from me.

How can I contact paypal to get the money back to him again that Paypal returned to me. Unable to resolve , transaction details have been removed. Somehow I need to send him money and it is so difficult contact paypal.

Regards

Mike

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikegooglier 

Hi,

If order arrive ok, look for and click the PayPal payment transaction for what you bought from eBay on your PayPal account activity, there should be seller’s email address listed there. Click the Send & Request tab to send payment to seller’s PayPal email address.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mikegooglier
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry it was not ebay, I wrote bad server. It was some Canadian server clixko.com..:-(

Login to Me Too

mikegooglier
Contributor
Contributor

I found his transaction, but there's no way to send money. But there's his payment email.

Can I copy and rewrite his payment email and send him the amount directly? ... I think it should work, what do you think? Thank you very much for your reply

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.