I was charged three times for one purchase. I want the money back for the extra two charges.

Twigs4Life101
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, i bought a 10.95 dollar Xbox Live Gold subscription on my xbox and i was charged 2 extra times for it. Two times in one day and once again on the 11th of July. I want my money back for the extra two charges. This is just ridiculous.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Twigs4Life101

Contact the seller and ask them to refund x2 of the payments if all 3 show in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Twigs4Life101,

I'm sorry to hear that there were multiple charges for the same subscription. I'm happy to help!

First, please check your pre-approved payments to make sure that there is only one subscription. If you accidentally registered 3 separate times, you will need to cancel two of the subscriptions in order to prevent any further charges. You would then want to contact the merchant to request that they refund those two payments, as @kernowlass suggested.

If there is only one subscription and it erroneously charged you multiple times, you can open a billing dispute. Please follow that link for details about how to go about opening one.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.