I was approved for paypal credit but now it doesnt show my paypal credit info or limit what is this

Phonevilay
New Community Member

I applied for paypal credit and was approved when i tried to use it it wouldbt work and a few days later my paypal credit account didnt show up at all i do t know how to fix this can someone please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RichardMaison
Contributor
Contributor
I think it might take a few more business days to be honest. I had the similar experience before.
Though my credit was approved, it still took almost a full week before it was visible. As described below.

Or you can contact PayPal directly by Phone and ask them what the current status is or what the delay is.

What is PayPal Credit?

PayPal Credit is a reuseable credit line built into your PayPal account giving you the flexibility to pay for your purchases right away or pay over time. It’s easy to apply, easy to use and there whenever you need it. PayPal Credit, formerly known as Bill Me Later, is subject to credit approval and is offered by Comenity Capital Bank. View PayPal Credit Terms and Conditions.

How do I apply for PayPal Credit?

When you apply for PayPal Credit, you’ll be asked to provide your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, and then to agree to the Terms and Conditions. You’ll know within seconds if you are approved. And here’s the cool thing: your PayPal Credit account will be linked to your PayPal account and you’ll see it as a payment option every time you check out with PayPal. Apply For PayPal Credit.

Is there an annual fee to use PayPal Credit?

Nope! There is no annual fee to use PayPal Credit. See the Terms and Conditions.

Why should I use PayPal Credit for my PayPal purchases?

Get 6 months to pay on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal and pay with PayPal Credit. Plus, score valuable discounts and special financing offers when you use PayPal Credit. You can also review all of your purchases and pay your bill through PayPal.com. Learn more about the benefits of PayPal Credit.

What if I do not currently have a PayPal account?

The first step of the PayPal Credit application process will ask you to sign into your PayPal account or give you the ability to sign up for one. Once you’ve signed up for a PayPal account, you can begin the application for PayPal Credit. Signing up for a PayPal account is free. Sign up for PayPal and apply for PayPal Credit.

Do I have a Credit Line and how much will it be?

After you've been approved, your PayPal Credit account will be assigned a credit line based on your credit worthiness.

You can confirm your credit line details by logging into your account.

What is the Annual Percentage Rate (APR)?

The Annual Percentage Rate for standard purchases and cash advances on a PayPal Credit line is 19.99%, although some special offers have a lower, promotional APR. The Minimum Interest Charge is $2.00. Of course, you can choose to pay your entire balance by the payment due date to avoid interest charges. Learn more about the interest rate.

What does ‘Subject to Credit Approval’ mean?

Comenity Capital Bank will review and consider your credit report and other credit related information prior to opening your account and establishing your credit line. Creditworthiness is determined by Comenity Capital Bank. This process happens in a matter of seconds as part of the PayPal Credit checkout process.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.