I want to buy an item and PayPal is asking me to confirm the transaction.

Theodoros2
Contributor
Contributor

I want to buy an item and PayPal is asking me to confirm the transaction by using a mobile telephone number. The problem is that I don't use mobile phone...
Can you please help me for giving confirmation not by mobile?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Theodoros2 

The main way paypal can confirm its you making any transaction is by sending a text to your paypal registered phone.

If you don't have one linked then you may have to phone c.s. and see if they can confirm you via your security questions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Theodoros2 

The main way paypal can confirm its you making any transaction is by sending a text to your paypal registered phone.

If you don't have one linked then you may have to phone c.s. and see if they can confirm you via your security questions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Theodoros2
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal doesn't give me any different option to confirm my transaction, insisting on the confirmation to be done by mobile telephone, which I don't have...

Login to Me Too

Kimmyp2633
New Community Member
I have a prepaid phone and PayPal will not verify me or let me even add my number when they try to verify me during my purchase. Wtf
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.