I wanna buy something online cost of $199

gabeamazing
Contributor
Contributor

I am using Nigeria personal PayPal account, I only do online payment using my credit card linked with it.

I had a refunded from an online company worth $105 together with another fund worth $100 in the credit card. When I try to buy something online that worth $199 it says unable to make payment with PayPal.

So my question is when I got refund from someone where does the money goes? how can I get it back to my bank account?.

I am using Nigeria Paypal Account.

Sincere Appreciation in Advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gabeamazing

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gabeamazing wrote:

I am using Nigeria personal PayPal account, I only do online payment using my credit card linked with it.

I had a refunded from an online company worth $105 together with another fund worth $100 in the credit card. When I try to buy something online that worth $199 it says unable to make payment with PayPal.

So my question is when I got refund from someone where does the money goes? how can I get it back to my bank account?.

I am using Nigeria Paypal Account.

Sincere Appreciation in Advance.

Refunds to cards take up to 30 days to be credited back on your card so check if your credit card balance has been updated to cover the $199.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.