I've linked my Visa Credit Card to my Paypal acc but I can't receive any money because of an error

MeliV
New Community Member

As the title says.

I'm from Fiji. I've been a long time user of Paypal to buy stuff online with no problems whatsoever with my Visa credit card that's linked to my paypal.

Out of curiosity I tried to get a friend to send a dollar to me via paypal but it was refused.

The error message he got was:

From time to time, PayPal must review a payment more closely to ensure it complies with the established User Agreement and our global regulatory obligations. We identified a risk that prevents us from completing this payment. We apologize for the inconvenience.

After reading the help section for Paypal I came across this:

In order to receive payments into your PayPal account, you must link your US bank account or Visa credit card to your PayPal account and complete PayPal’s credit card and/or bank account verification process.

I've linked my visa credit card and am now wondering if I missed out on an additional verification process? Does anyone else from these particular countries experience a similar issue?

Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dominica, Egypt, Fiji, French Polynesia, Grenada, Lesotho, Malawi, New Caledonia, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Seychelles, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ajay_siparia
Contributor
Contributor

You will have to go and enable automatic transfer if you don't know what's that contact PayPal one of there live  service would help you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.