I've had enough!

Donedonedone
New Community Member
It all started with a cancelled payment and ended with a closed account. I sent payment to a friend but canceled it literally an hour later. And sent the money to another friend. Two days later the money from the 1st friend was taken from my account (no big deal) but the 2nd payment was sent as an echeck. I spent hours going through the resolution center with no hope so I called paypal, 5 days straight an hour or more on each call with no answer until the 5th day. I went through 4 reps and had to get verified EACH TIME!!! Still I did not get upset or cause a fuss. After 6 days still my friend did not get the money but again I'm being asked to submit documentation to prove my identity. I did (government issued ID AND SSN card) now I was hesitant to do this because it's my SSN anyone can steal my identity. But I did as I was asked. Day 7 friend still gets no money so i attempt to resend the money nope can't do it because my account is blocked. 3 days later and over 5 hours of wait time I finally get someone. They unblock my account and tell me to wait two hours. Ok now I'm able to resend the money. 3 days still they get no money. Both amounts have been withdrawn from my account but still no money. Again account has limited access and is now requesting I send in my bank details (bank statement), change my password and send in ANOTHER copy of my Id. I do as I'm asked no problem. What threw me over the roof is 3 days later I get an email "unfortunately we closed your account". Huh?? Why?? Over two weeks my friend still has not gotten the money and you have over 2k of my money and my friend still has not received the money. IM SO DONE!!! I absolutely HATE PayPal. You steal my money make me send my whole life plus blood to prove my identity, verify me over 4 times over the phone and then you close my account a week later.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.