I think I may have been charged twice.

ata194
Contributor
Contributor

So basically I have a recurring payment to a company for £20 each month. On the day it usually goes out of my bank account there was no money. It reversed the payment on my bank statement. Then I get money into my paypal account a couple of days later for about £17 - so I get an email from paypal saying that they've taken the payment but my account has a negative balance. 

I paid the negative balance later that day which was approximately £2 something. Today I get a charge on my bank statement from JPMC RE PAYPAL INTL LTD. So basically two payments have gone from paypal, one from my paypal balance and another through my direct debit on my bank statement. I've been charged £40 in total. Can somebody please help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Poorcustomersev
New Community Member

I had the EXACT SAME SITUATION! No money on the bank account, account went negative, diligently repaid Paypal, only to find out money taken from my bank account days later. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.