I sent PP payment it shows as 'pending, unclaimed'. Seller opened unpaid case on Ebay.

claudio54
Contributor
Contributor

I'm thinking of cancelling my pending payment and asking him to sent a payment request instead to me which I will ppay immediately. It is only small amount, ie £7.90 incl postage

Please let me know how to proceed . What worries me is that he started that unpaid case on ebay.

Thanks

claudio54

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @claudio54,

From the details mentioned it may be a good idea to cancel this payment and message the seller through eBay to set up a new payment. With the payment status showing as "unclaimed", it sounds like the issue may be on the seller's side so I don't believe you have much to worry about with an eBay unpaid case, especially considering you did at least initiate a payment.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

claudio54
Contributor
Contributor

Think you for your support. You were right: the problem was on the seller's side. To find a seller who deliberately gives you a false email address for the paypal payment and than opens an ' unpaid case' within Ebay -- is certainly something new for me. He had reasonable good feedback, so there was nothing from that side to warn me. I wonder if I should leave a note referring to his uncooperative  behaviour in my Ebay feedback or just forget the whole episode.

Never mind, I won't wast any emotional energy on him or her 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.