cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received a payment notification email, but the payment doesn't appear in my PayPal account

SOLVED
jeetpincha
New Community Member

I received a payment notification email, but the payment doesn't appear in my PayPal account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: I received a payment notification email, but the payment doesn't appear in my PayPal account

@jeetpincha

To receive Paypal payments in your country + to be able to receive payments in your local currency read the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: I received a payment notification email, but the payment doesn't appear in my PayPal account

@jeetpincha

To receive Paypal payments in your country + to be able to receive payments in your local currency read the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.

View solution in original post

pravatimishra
New Community Member

How can I received my money
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@pravatimishra 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Ramsingh1
Contributor

Me too
RouteBit
Contributor

I have this same error. After that I now upgraded to the Business account.
Will I receive the payment within few days?

Tamil24

I received a payment notification and PayPal notified me to give more details to receive the payments. I uploaded the documents needed and upgraded it to the business account. but still didn't receive the payments. it's been 10 days. I am from India and can someone help since PayPal is new to me.

RouteBit
Contributor

Hi, I am from India and this also happened with me. I asked the sender after two weeks and they said that the funds had already been returned to them. So they just simply resent it and I received it this time.

RouteBit
Contributor

Hi @Tamil24 , I am from India and this also happened with me. I asked the sender after two weeks and they said that the funds had already been returned to them. So they just simply resent it and I received it this time.

Madhubalan
Contributor

Hi brother me also receive payment waiting email

and upgraded aslo 

but still not received my payment i from india  tamilnadu