I received a payment(invoice) but It does not show up in my activity?

Pepyboi
Contributor
Contributor

So basically I sent an invoice and It got paid,I received an email telling it was paid and when I go to the payment details and when I click to get back to the ''activity'' bar or the main page It does not show up.I also am not quite sure If paypal even counted the payment in my total since I do not remember what was the exact amount of money I had before the payment.Any help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pepyboi
Contributor
Contributor

OK SO I GOT THE PAYMENT TO SHOW UP NOW,so all in all i received the payment and it did count with my total balance but for some reason It did not show up on my activty page until now.It was probably paypal just processing the payment!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pepyboi 

You have to be careful of PayPal invoices because they can be marked paid by the sender as to make a receipt, a valid use of a PayPal invoice to record payments that merchants received through a non-PayPal method such as cash, or paper check but fraudulent buyers may abuse this function.

Remember, sellers send Invoices, not buyers.

Click on the PayPal Invoice, at the top box, where it shows the invoice history, does it reference a transaction ID number? Click it and it should take you to the record of payment.

On the Summary page, does it show the amount of Invoice under Pending Balance?

Contact customer service for further assistance as user to user forums cannot access others' accounts to handle specific payment issues:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Pepyboi
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for a fast reply man,much appreciated.I do have a Transaction ID number,It takes me to the transaction page and everything.And on the transaction page I have the +''money'' green and the fees paypal took.And I dont see anything saying ''pending'' on my main page,and thats the problem since I do not see anything on my main page.I have a confirmation email too and I contacted the guy who paid me and he sent me his receipt too.Also a thing I noticed when he was showing he paid,there was a tiny text under his payment saying that ''paypal will send the money till may 2020'' I do not know if thats some kind of paypal weird processing thing.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Pepyboi
Contributor
Contributor

OK SO I GOT THE PAYMENT TO SHOW UP NOW,so all in all i received the payment and it did count with my total balance but for some reason It did not show up on my activty page until now.It was probably paypal just processing the payment!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.