I received a payment, and it is not showing in my balance, and not available

JVO65
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment, and was notified by the app and by email however my balance is not showing it.    Contacting PayPal is nearly impossible.   

Does anyone know what's going on?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

venomlugz
Contributor
Contributor

it might be glitch but not sure why money isn't show in balance after receive payment.  Everyone have an issue too.   

Login to Me Too

Ammie13
Yes same issue... wish paypal would tell me(us) wats going on. I was depending on this money. How many others are having an issue with this?
Login to Me Too

JVO65
Contributor
Contributor

From the looks of it, many people, which, I suppose, is good news.   I'm on hold with them, which took several calls and several disconnections.   When I talk to someone, I'll reply here.

Login to Me Too

Ammie13
What number and how did you actually get a live person on the phone. Been tryn all morning
Login to Me Too

JVO65
Contributor
Contributor

I called the "Calling from outside the US" number[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] and finally got someone on the phone after 30 minutes.   I had to repeat "Speak to PayPal representative" over and over.   I got through once and requested a call back which was going to take 56-65 minutes but then started trying again.

The person said, that yes, there's a glitch, and it should be resolved in a few hours.    

Maybe it's Donald Trump trying to find a way to pay his back taxes.   ha ha.  (Couldn't resist). 

Hope this helps.   I'm sure it will be there by tomorrow.

Login to Me Too

venomlugz
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for let us know!   I knew it is glitch!  

Login to Me Too

Bryanna090171
Thank you! I’ve been trying to reach them all day!!😁
Login to Me Too

Notcool
New Community Member
Same issue!! My rent $$$!! 😞 This is UNACCEPTABLE
Login to Me Too

Kev44
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue £500 Never had this issue before have verified account fir money years and it’s a 1st for me PayPal support non existing .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.